Wednesday 27 August 2014

Khadi Rose & Papaya Herbal Face Scrub

Khadi Rose & Papaya Herbal Face Scrub:

                 Hey Beauties,
                                      How are you all ? I'm so happy today because today I have my own bank account :) :) :) Don't shock you read right. I have my first bank account ever and thanks to all my dear friends & my sister to help me. Thank u, thank u allot :* :* :*
                                     
                                     My chit chat will never going to finish but this is to much for now. Today I'm reviewing about a herbal face scrub.I prefer herbal products more than chemical one. You can find a big amount of herbal products in my vanity box.
                                    
                                     As we all know the skin on the face is more delicate than skin on the other parts of the body and because the face sees a lot of wear and tear it requires special attention when it comes to skin care. For this reason, it is important to use face scrubs.
                                  
                                   There are several reasons to use face scrub in skin care. Scrubs work by removing dead skin, leaving behind a layer of younger, healthier skin. Regular use of an scrub can keep skin smooth and glowing by constantly exposing new skin.

Khadi Rose & Papaya Herbal Face Scrub:



Benefits:

                Removes impurities efficiently and gently polishes skin. Protects skin moisture balance with a blend of beneficial essential oils. Gently and effectively remove dead skin leaving your face sparking fresh, pure and deep cleansed. Thus unclogging your pores.

Ingredients:

                    Papaya extract, Rose water, Apricot & Walnut shell, Almond oil, Wheatgerm oil, jojoba oil, Glycerin

Price:

           Rs. 100 for 50 grams

My Experience:

                                        My skin is oily-dry combination type so I always have to deal with dead skin cell problem and scrubs are holy grail for my skin. I have to use scrubs regularly. I'm using this scrub from last few months but not very impressed. I'm dealing with some allergic pimples so I'm using this scrub along with Khadi neem, basil and mint face mask (anti mask)and I got good result only in few days. my allergic pimples are almost gone. I'll review the face mask tomorrow.
                                     This face scrub contains some amazing ingredients as you read above which are so good for skin. This scrub does it job quite well. After scrubbing with this scrub my skin looks and feels healthy and soft. It removes all impurities and dirt. But it contains large size exfoliators which is a negative point of this scrub. This large size exfoliators are little harsh for skin. So sensitive skin girls please beware from this scrub.
                                    This large exfoliators are Apricot and Walnut shells. Using Apricot & Walnut shell as exfoliator is an intelligent idea. But Khadi herbal company should their draw attention on exfoliator size and do something for it. However exfoliator size is not a problem for me at all.

Texture:

                Khadi rose and papaya herbal face scrub is creamy and thick is structure.

Color:

              It is white in color however the exfoliators and brown and black in color.

Packaging:

                   This face mask comes in a steel tub type packaging and it is travel friendly.

Smell:

             The smell of this scrub is any herbal kind of smell which does not irritate sensitive noses.

Skin type:

                 I think this scrub suits all skin type.

Stars:

            3/5 

Would I recommend it ? :

                                            Yes, if you don't have sensitive skin than this is a good scrub doing its job quite well and contains good ingredients. But sensitive skin should stay away from it.