5 Benefits of Glycerin for skin & hair:
Hows you? I hope you all are enjoying monsoon but I cant :( :( since Udaipur's weather is still summery and I'm fed up from sharp sunlight.
Anyways come to the point today's article is not about reviewing any product but about skin & hair care as good skin needs less makeup and good hairs are dream of every single girl/lady.
Today I'm talking about 5 benefits of glycerin for skin and hair.
What is Glycerin?? :
Glycerin is a sweet tasting, transparent thick liquid. It is used in many hair care and skin care products. Glycerin contains moisture which is required to maintain the skin and hair soft and lustrous.
It is hygroscopic in nature i.e. it absorbs water from its surroundings. This property of glycerin makes it an excellent ingredient for skin and hair care products.
Glycerin is suitable for all skin type but it is not suitable for all kind of hair types. It suits only dry hair. It is not for normal or oily hairs.
- To reduce the darkness of the skin and skin tan apply a mixture of glycerin, lemon juice and rose water in equal amount. Allow it to stay for some time then rinse with cold water.
- Skin exfoliate : Take 1 spoon glycerin, 2 spoon honey and 2 spoon milk. Mix all this three ingredient. Now add some oatmeal to this mixture and make it as a thick paste to rub around the face. Apply this paste on the face helps to clear the clogging skin pores and cleanse the skin pores. This pack brings the brightness and fairness to your face.
- Mix the glycerin and honey in equal amount and mix well. Apply this solution on the dry face, dry hands, dry legs etc. Keep this solution on the body about 20 minutes and then wash using cold water .
- Pour 8 spoon of rosewater, 4 spoon of glycerin and 7-9 drops of rose hip seed essential oil into a spray bottle and shake well. Spritz a little of this hair spray onto your hair strands and spread it evenly with your fingertips. The glycerin rosewater mixture will hydrate one's hair, softer it and impart a sweet smelling fragrance to one's hair.
- To get new hair which are soft and better in texture mix glycerin with plain water and apply it on scalp regularly.