Monday 25 August 2014

Curd-Honey-Aloe Vera Hair Mask

Curd-Honey-Aloe Vera Hair Mask:

                         Hey Beauties,
                                              I hope you all are enjoying monsoon. Today is a bad day for Udaipur not because of lawyer's strike but because of this unbearable heat. Rain is gone and heat is back in Udaipur :( :(  :(
                                            Today I'm sharing an amazing hair mask with you which I'm using 2-3 times in a week and really obsessed with it. It is so amazing.
It give shine to my hair makes them so smooth & silky and it give volume which is missing from my hair. I'm cursed with volume-less  hair. I tried so many things to give some volume to my hair. Every single thing worked perfectly in starting but after some time volume was gone. But this hair mask works really well.
                                           
                                          Let me tell you about my hair. My hairs are combination type some days they looks normal, some days oily and some days dry. So I have to careful about my hair. Expect that my hairs are suffering from dandruff problem because Udaipur's water is so hard for hair.Due to this dandruff problem I'm also suffering from hair fall.
                          
                                        This hair mask did nothing for hair-fall but yup working for dandruff. After I started using this hair mask got very very good complements like "How my hair are so silky ??"  "What I did to make my hair so smooth & silky like this ???" and many more.

Curd-Honey-Aloe Vera Hair Mask:

Ingredients:


  1. 1 tablespoon Aleo Vera gel
  2. 1 tablespoon Honey
  3. 2 tablespoon curd
( yes you need just only this few things)

Procedure:



1.Take 2 tablespoon curd in a bowl and add 1 table spoon aloe vera gel and mix it well. (If you have aloe vera plant than you can use fresh aloe vera.)

2.Now add 1 tablespoon honey in this mixture and mix it well.

3.Apply this mixture onto your hair at least for 1 hour and wash it off by using shampoo and see the magic.
 (You may vary this quantity as per your need/choice)

Benefits:

1. Curd:

              Curd is an excellent tonic for improve the quality of hair as well as genuinely prevents hair loss. Curd is one of the best conditioner for hair. For shining of hair and dandruff control curd is used.

2. Honey:

                Honey serves as an excellent hair conditioner. It make the hair shiny and lustrous. Honey acts as a humectant and prevents hair loss. It also has anti-bacterial property which helps to have healthy scalp.

3. Aloe Vera Gel:

                              Aloe vera containing anti-inflammatory properties cure alopecia and reduce hair loss. It increase hair growth and stimulates growth in balding areas. Application of aloe vera gel strengthen and moisturizes the hair root preventing dry flaky scalp. It acts as an excellent conditioner and keeps the luscious locks manageable and attractive. It is an excellent remedy for treating dandruff.